Power in the Name of Jesus

Disconnect. A word often used to portray distance. A word used to describe our relationship with God. That is until the cross.

Today I cry out in desperation for my God to connect the pieces. I pray that my soul would understand the significance of the sacrifice made for me on the cross. That my heart would know that the disconnect between me and God is no more. That he has defeated death so that I may live in freedom

I choose to live in freedom because I choose to believe the gospel. I choose to live in freedom because I know that my life is not my own. And I choose to live in freedom because that is where I find true joy. 

I believe that there is power in the name of Jesus and he alone can break every chain. 

This is the unfiltered life of Hannah Hawkins, messy and confusing. But altogether full of Jesus!




Thinking about my kids makes me put everything into perspective, and I guess today I need a little more of that than usual.

















Comments

Popular Posts